Smarter Remarketer is hiring!
Do you have the drive and passion to work in a start-up environment? Apply here.
Smarter Remarketer is actively seeking to fill the following positions:
Smarter Remarketer is looking for a talented individual to start and grow their sales career. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated, craves success and not afraid to work outside their comfort zone. Must desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. Team collaboration is an essential.
- Indianapolis, IN
- Raleigh, NC
- Respond, engage and qualify all inbound inquiries
- Prospect top Internet Retailer Top 500 companies including researching, cold calling and emailing to generate a follow-up demo/appointment with direct sales team
- Work closely with direct sales team to produce successful outbounding call plan and nurturing of leads
- Manage hundreds of suspects within Salesforce.com and strategize outbounding campaigns
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our software and offerings
- Work closely with Marketing on upcoming trade shows/events and generate appointments in advance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Self starter; highly motivated by goal attainment and performance metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Strong phone, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficient with Salesforce.com a plus
- 2+ years business experience a plus
If you think you’re the ideal candidate, apply here and please address your cover letter and resume to Lindsey Boggs.
The Business Development Manager identifies, negotiates and closes sales for SmarterRemarketer’s Software-as-a-Service product suite. Must be a self starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. The right candidate is a risk-taker who thrives in a start-up environment. Experience with SaaS, a web analytics vendor or ecommerce platform is a plus.
- Identify potential business deals by contacting existing contacts, existing & potential partners, and through industry affiliations; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking, tradeshows and conferences.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market opportunity and financial forecasting.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Must plan, schedule, and manage multiple activities in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven sales hunter and closer with a track record of excellence.
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS based software focused within retail or interactive marketing.
- Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of MS Office and Salesforce.com.
- Experience selling at the “C” level a plus.
- Must be able to work virtually from home office outside of Indianapolis HQ; travel required.
Implementation Consultants (ICs) are responsible for launching new clients onto Smarter Remarketer’s platform, as well as implementing new modules for existing clients and assisting with ongoing client needs and support. This role is both technical and client-facing, requiring a unique combination of skills and experience.
As part of a young, growing company, the IC will also have the opportunity to help define department process and identify areas of improvement and efficiency. The IC is a key member of the Client Services team.
- Technical requirements gathering from client and internal stakeholders
- Determine appropriate points of integration between client’s current technologies, web platform, existing partners and Smarter Remarketer technology
- Guide client technical teams in proper implementation of the Smarter Remarketer Data Collection API
- Conduct first round of QA testing to ensure accurate data collection
- Configure Smarter Remarketer accounts for clients and test points of integration
- Ongoing communication with account managers, clients, and development team to ensure all requirements and goals are being fulfilled
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work with project management tools
- Experience communicating with external clients and internal teams
- Strong experience with office software
- Experience in an implementation role with a software vendor or multi-channel retailer is a plus
- Strong understanding of online retail, email marketing, and web analytics is a plus
- Experience using browser tools like Firebug, Chrome developer tools, etc. is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, etc is a plus
- Experience scripting with email service providers such as ExactTarget, Experian Marketing Services, Bronto, Responsys, etc is a plus
- Other programming, software development, or web service knowledge is a plus
- Experience configuring server environments including Windows server, IIS, SQL Server, Linux, and MongoDB is a plus
Job Related Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to accrue Smarter Remarketer options
- On-Going training opportunities
- Opportunity to attend/present at industry events
Senior Software Engineer:
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior C#/ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building high-quality, scalable, and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining external facing web applications. This person will work with a small team of developers and analysts to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve customer website
conversion and messaging.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Maintenance on existing functionality.
- Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / C# / ASP.NET / SQL Server 2008 / MongoDb
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Five(+) years’ experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Three(+) years’ experience with C#/ASP.NET.
- Two(+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, Web Services
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems and leading and mentoring other developers.
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus
- Experience with MongoDb or similiar NoSQL databases a plus
- Experience with NServiceBus a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize SQL server performance a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.